Brides who marry at Above the Mist are among the happiest who come to Gatlinburg and the Smokies to marry. Our coordinators take the time to personalize each wedding according to the dreams of the couple so that your wedding day will be the most memorable days of your lives together.

Here is just one of the many thank you letters we receive from the special couples we have the blessing of working with.

Hey everyone!

First of all, I want to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for giving me the most beautiful wedding ever. My family & my husband's family all say it was the sweetest, most fun & most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. Everything turned out so well & it definately was a dream come true for me. I can't thank you enough for doing all that you did.

Second of all, I want to say the pictures turned out better than I had hoped. There are so many I want to order. And that is where my question comes in. How long will the photos be available on the SmugMug web site? I won't be able to order all the ones I want at the same time (frankly I want them all!! Julie is the best!!)

Thanks again for making my day so memorable.

Ivey Wooten